Science behind myBrainCo.
Manufactured in Australia.
Our products are developed and produced in line with strict GMP (goods manufacturing practice) quality standards, and manufactured in Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) licensed facilities.
The TGA is a branch of the Australian Government Department of Health and is the chief regulatory body for therapeutic goods, including prescription medications and nutraceutical supplements.
Their role includes the regular audit of licensed production facilities to ensure the highest standards of quality control are maintained.
All myBrainCo. products undergo extensive testing before being approved for sale. Testing begins with the raw materials, each one quality and safety verified before use.
Finished products must then pass further tests before sale release, with subsequent ongoing stability testing for every batch.
- Quality verified supply chain
- TGA audited CGMP product facility
- Evidence backed ingredients
- Biologically active forms
- High potency, therapeutic dosages
- Patented delivery technologies
- Comprehensive testing before use
- Full label transparency
- No misleading proprietary blends
- Third party tested and validated
- Ongoing stability and quality control
myBrainCo. products are free from:
- Gluten Free
- Peanut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Artificial Colours
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Artificial Preservatives
myBrainCo. products are manufactured using superior quality ingredients that include: Premium branded nutrients, patented delivery forms, standardised herbs, organic form minerals, certified organic ingredients and metabolically active vitamins. Our products use only minimal quantities and naturally sourced excipients such as anhydrous colloidal silica, which offer their own therapeutic benefits.
Through utilising clinically trialed, bio-activated and standardised ingredients, in conjunction with patented delivery technologies, myBrainCo. products achieve enhanced absorption and improved outcomes.
- AquaCelle®- A patented self micro-emulsifying drug delivery system (SMEDDS), specifically designed to increase the bioavailability of fat soluble active ingredients. Customized to enhance absorption of our Brain-Oils formulation. AquaCelle® is a registered trademark of Pharmako Pty Ltd.
- AquaCelle® Q10- CoenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) is crucial to brain health, mitochondiral function and cellular energy. Supplement forms are typically poorly absorbed. AquaCelle Q10 utilizes the patented SMEDDS technology and has been clinically shown to significantly enhance the CoQ10 bioavailability. AquaCelle® is a registered trademark of Pharmako Pty Ltd.
- HydroCurc®- The most bioavailable form of curcumin in a single dose on the market. Utilizing the innovative dispersion technology LipiSperse®, HydroCurc has been clinically shown to increase the bioavailability of curcuminoids. HydroCurc® and LipiSperse® are registered trademarks of Pharmako Pty Ltd.
- BacoMind®- A premium form of Bacopa monnieri, clinically shown to improve memory and attention in older persons with Age Associated Memory Impairment; and improve learning and memory in students.BacoMind® is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd
- VivoMega™- A premium fish oil concentrate, produced by Norwegian company GC Rieber Oils, using proprietary solvent free green chemistry. Sustainably sourced, molecular distilled and purity tested for removal of heavy metals and toxins. VivoMega™ is a trademark of GC Rieber Oils AS.
- Quatrefolic®- The most scientifically advanced form of folate on the market, offering increased solubility and bioavailability. Contains levomefolate glucosamine, a patented form of the biologically active folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.
- Sharp PS® - A premium, clinically validated form of Phosphatidylserine (PS). With 50+ clinical studies demonstrating its function and benefits, PS is arguably the most evidence backed nootropic ingredient available on the market for promoting memory and brain function.Sharp PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
Research & Development
myBrainCo. is committed to developing high quality and effective products. Our expert development team understands the importance of applying in-depth research and development to each phase of the formulation process. We invest heavily in staying up to date on the latest developments in the Nootropics and nutraceutical space and engage in continual dialogue with our suppliers to stay abreast of advancements in ingredients and delivery technologies. As experienced product designers, our development team look to provide maximum benefit in every dose.
Each myBrainCo. product design is rooted in best practice, and this combined with rigorous research and development, results in superior natural health solutions.
- Clean Label Policy - As experts in natural health, we are cognisant of allergies and the need to provide accurate ingredient listings. We don’t just claim ‘No Added’, we test every product batch to ensure they are ‘Free From’: gluten, milk-derived products (dairy, lactose), peanuts, eggs, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners. myBrainCo. has a strict non-GMO policy across all ingredients used in our products.
- Third Party Quality Testing- All ingredients and finished products are tested by a reputable third-party lab such as ALS Global or Southern Cross University, to authenticate and verify purity before use in our products. All our herbal ingredients are authenticated to ensure receipt of the correct plant species and plant parts before use, an important process in ensuring customer safety and product efficacy. Chemical, physical and microbiological analysis and validation is completed on all finished products using specialised methodologies such as ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometry (UV-Vis), gas chromatography (GC) and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). This ensures our customers receive exactly what is listed on the bottle.
- Eco Friendly & Sustainable Practices- The recyclable myBrainCo. packaging has been designed with the environment in mind. Sustainable sourcing is of major importance to myBrainCo. and where possible, we source sustainable and environmentally conscious ingredients such as our specialised VIVOMEGA™ ULTRA fish oil concentrate used in our Omega+ product, certified by both Friend of the Sea and IFFO RS for sustainable sourcing practices.